GENERAL TERMS AND SCHEDULING
- All purchases are nonrefundable. FLYNYON shall not be liable for delay or cancellation pursuant to this Agreement caused in whole or in part by any regulation, law, ordinance, or rule of any government agency thereof or by acts of God, weather conditions, acts of terrorism, strike or labor dispute, damage to or loss of aircraft, mechanical difficulty, events beyond FLYNYON’s control, war, civil commotion, Client’s failure to confirm a reservation, or any cause beyond the reasonable control of FLYNYON.
- Weather Insurance entitles you to a refund if your flight is unable to be serviced as a result of weather conditions.
- All prices, availability and departure times are subject to change without notice.
- Flights may be rescheduled or canceled up to 48 hours before scheduled departure. To reschedule or cancel, please email email@example.com or call 1-855-696-6247. Cancellations or flight changes up to 48 hours before scheduled flight departure will result in a flight voucher redeemable for 12 months and are subject to a $25/seat change fee.
- No shows and cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled flight will result in a forfeiture of the full price
- FlyNYON reserves the right to alter, reschedule, or delay any flight due to: weather, ATC delays, TFR’s (flight restrictions), or any situation outside of our control
- Photo flights require a minimum of three passengers to fly for flights departing from Kearny, NJ, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Miami. FlyNYON reserves the right to make adjustments to the flight including rescheduling, consolidation, and upgrading if the minimum is not met
- You must arrive to the NYON Terminal no later than 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to your departure time or your seat will be forfeited at the discretion of the NYON Team. If the team is still able to place you on your flight, you will be subject to a $50 late fee.
- There are times when so many fliers are requesting a particular hour that we might not have enough seats to fulfill the demand including holidays, popular Focus Flights, and premium time slots like Sunset that may cause basic fares to appear higher than advertised. In these cases of high demand, prices will increase to organically push passengers to a time slot that might be more conducive to our operational bandwidth. This system is called ‘dynamic or surge pricing’, and it allows FlyNYON to continue to operate safely and efficiently during our busiest times.
- If you purchased or have been gifted a Buy Now Schedule Later or Groupon voucher, you might be subject to paying the difference in fare due to surge pricing settings after your initial purchase.
- Raw credits can not be used for Valentine’s Day Private Flights. Valentine’s Day Private Flights booked with credits will not be serviced by FlyNYON.
- FlyNYON reserves the right to fly with the helicopter doors closed during the cold weather. This decision will be made by the pilot in command. As a general rule, flights will be serviced with the doors closed if local temperatures fall below 20°F/-7°C.
- If the weather is questionable on the day of your photo flight, FlyNYON reserves the right to cancel up to 4 hours before scheduled departure time.
- Weather can change on a dime and in rare instances cancellations may happen within that 4 hour window. You can always reach us at 855-696-6247 for any flight questions
- Weather insurance entitles you to a refund on the cost of your seat and car service / applicable upgrades. Weather insurance does NOT include: late arrivals, client cancellation within 48 hours of scheduled departure, no shows, flight minimums, TFR (flight restriction), any situations outside of our control, or anyone being unable to fly due to lack of identification. Our standard cancellation and scheduling policies still apply. Refunds will be issued only in the event of a cancellation by the FlyNYON team due to weather
- Standard FlyNYON car service can accommodate up to 4 passengers to / from manhattan. Pricing is per car. Car service is powered by Uber. FlyNYON will attempt to connect you with your driver 3 times. After 3 unsuccessful attempts to connect you with your driver FlyNYON assumes no responsibility for forfeiture due to late arrival
- FlyNYON assumes no responsibility and must be held harmless for lost, missing, or damaged items
GIFT CARDS AND VOUCHERS
- Buy Now, Schedule Later flights can be redeemed for 14 months from the date of purchase
- FlyNYON Vouchers, Gift Cards, or any Credits can not be redeemed or used with any active promo / discount codes, and, if applicable, may be subject to incremental surge fares at the time of redemption.
- Vouchers may be transferred to another person and are redeemable in other cities of operation
EQUIPMENT AND FLIGHT TERMS
- All cell phones and camera equipment must be secured by our staff prior to your departure. Pilots have the final approval of all equipment. Gimbals weighing over 10lbs are subject to pilot approval.
- Any unauthorized actions or behaviors will result in the immediate termination of the flight
- Photo Flights may include some elements of risk. We assume no liability for injuries
- No smoking is allowed on the aircraft.
- All passengers must bring valid photo ID in order to fly.
- Everything allowed on board the aircraft will be at the discretion of the pilot
- FlyNYON reserves the right to refuse or remove a passenger if the passenger appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol to a degree that the passenger may endanger the passenger or another passenger or members of the flight
SEATING AND AGE TERMS
- Seating in helicopters is based on weight and balance
- Passengers over 310 lbs inclusive of all gear will be required to purchase a 2nd seat
- Our age limit for doors off flights is 12 years old. There is no age restriction for doors on flights. Your parent or guardian must be present to sign a consent form if you are under 18
- On doors-on flights, children under the age of 2 years old may fly as a lap child. All children 2 years or older must have a purchased seat in order to fly.
- Doors-Off flights have a maximum single passenger weight limit of 350lbs.
- All transactions will be conducted in United States currency.
- No flight will be confirmed until full payment is received.
- If we are unable to obtain authorization on the credit card you submitted, we will attempt to notify you at the email address you provided. If we are unable to make contact, your reservation will be cancelled
- An 9.875% booking fee will be charged on all purchases.
- Reservations are mandatory for all flights. Call 1-855-696-6247, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on the web at www.flynyon.com
- FlyNYON reserves the right to change the carrier or substitute aircraft if necessary, such as for operational or safety reasons. FlyNYON will provide notification in the event that there is a change in the operator