GENERAL TERMS AND SCHEDULING
- All purchases are nonrefundable. FlyNYON shall not be liable for delay or cancellation pursuant to this Agreement caused in whole or in part by any regulation, law, ordinance, or rule of any government agency thereof or by acts of God, weather conditions, acts of terrorism, strike or labor dispute, damage to or loss of aircraft, mechanical difficulty, events beyond FlyNYON’s control, epidemic, pandemic (including the Covid-19 pandemic), quarantine, war, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, breakdown of web host, breakdown of internet service provider, natural catastrophes, Client’s failure to confirm a reservation, or any cause beyond the reasonable control of FlyNYON.
- Weather Insurance entitles you to a refund less the cost of insurance if your flight is unable to be serviced as a result of a cancellation due to weather conditions.
- All prices, availability and departure times are subject to change without notice.
- Flights may be rescheduled by Clients in advance of your scheduled departure time. To reschedule, please email email@example.com or call 1-855-696-6247. Requests to reschedule a flight made up to 48 hours before your scheduled departure time will result in a flight voucher redeemable for 12 months and are subject to a $50/seat change fee. Requests to reschedule a flight made within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time will result in a flight voucher redeemable for 12 months and are subject to a $75/seat change fee.
- No shows or cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled flight will result in a forfeiture of the full price.
- FlyNYON reserves the right to cancel, alter, reschedule, or delay any flight due to: weather, air traffic control (“ATC”) delays, temporary flight restriction(s) (“TFR(s)”), or any situation outside of FlyNYON’s control at any time. Cancellations by FlyNYON will result in a flight voucher redeemable for 12 months and is not subject to a seat change fee.
- Photo flights require a minimum of three passengers to fly. FlyNYON reserves the right to adjust the flight including rescheduling, adjusting departure times, consolidation, and upgrading if the passenger minimum is not met.
- You must arrive to the NYON Terminal no later than 75 minutes prior to your departure time or your seat will be forfeited at the discretion of the FlyNYON Team. If FlyNYON is still able to place you on your flight, you will be subject to a $75 late fee per person.
- There are times when many fliers are requesting a particular hour that FlyNYON might not have enough seats to fulfill the demand including, but not limited to, holidays, popular Focus Flights, and premium time slots like Sunset that may cause basic fares to appear higher than advertised. In these cases of high demand, prices will increase to organically push passengers to a time slot that might be more conducive to our operational bandwidth. This system is called ‘dynamic or surge pricing’, and it allows FlyNYON to continue to operate safely and efficiently during our busiest times.
- Passengers may be subject to pay surcharges should they reschedule a flight to a time slot impacted by dynamic or surge pricing, a premium time slot (Sunset/Night), or any other instances where their initial booking does not cover the cost of their new booking.
- If you purchased or have been gifted a Buy Now Schedule Later, Groupon voucher, or received a rescheduling voucher, you may be subject to a surcharge to cover the difference in fare due to dynamic or surge pricing in effect after your initial purchase.
- Raw credits cannot be used for Private Flights. Private Flights booked with credits will not be serviced by FlyNYON.
- Flight vouchers will be deposited in the lead passenger’s account and will be valid for 12-months. Credits not used within 12 months will expire, and passengers may be required to pay a credit recovery charge.
- All orders purchased in November and December 2023 with codes BLACKFRIDAY or CYBERMONDAY will receive a free limited edition tote bag. Each order will receive one tote bag for each seat purchased. Tote bags will be picked up at the terminal on the day of the scheduled flight. Tote bags cannot be shipped as a part of this promotion.
- If you do not fly within the dates of February 10-25th, you will not have access to the Valentines Day lounge.
- Valentine’s Day Gift add-ons cannot be mailed and must be picked up at the FlyNYON Terminal.
- FlyNYON reserves the right to fly with the helicopter doors closed during the cold weather. This decision will be made by the pilot in command with your safety as the number one priority. As a general rule, flights will be serviced with the doors closed if local temperatures fall below 36°F/2°C.
- If the weather is questionable on the day of your photo flight, FlyNYON reserves the right to cancel up to 4 hours before scheduled departure time.
- Weather can change on a dime and in rare instances cancellations may happen within that 4-hour window. You can always reach us at 855-696-6247 for any flight questions.
- Weather Insurance entitles you to a refund (less the cost of insurance) on the cost of your seat and applicable upgrades. Weather Insurance does NOT apply to the following scenarios: late arrivals, cancellation at Client’s request, no shows, flight minimums, ATC delays, TFR(s), any situations outside of our control, or anyone being unable to fly due to lack of identification. Our standard cancellation and scheduling policies still apply. Please refer to Paragraph 4 of our General Terms & Scheduling. Refunds will be issued only in the event of a cancellation by the FlyNYON team due to unflyable weather conditions with the purchase of Weather Insurance.
- FlyNYON no longer offers ground transportation to and from our Terminal using Uber. For those passengers who purchased ground transportation before July 6, 2023, your transfer will be honored. Please contact Customer Relations for any additional questions.
- Passengers who wish to purchase a return trip from our Kearny, NJ Terminal to Manhattan (below 86th St) can do so at the front desk on the day of your flight. No pre-purchased car transfers will be offered.
GIFT CARDS AND VOUCHERS
- Buy Now, Schedule Later flights can be redeemed for 14 months from the date of purchase.
- FlyNYON Vouchers, Gift Cards, or any Credits cannot be redeemed or used with any active promo / discount codes, and, if applicable, may be subject to surcharges for dynamic or surge pricing at the time of redemption.
EQUIPMENT AND FLIGHT TERMS
- All cell phones and camera equipment must be secured by our staff prior to your departure. Pilots have the final approval of all equipment. Gimbals weighing over 10lbs are subject to pilot approval.
- Any unauthorized actions or behaviors will result in the immediate termination of the flight and no refunds will be offered.
- Photo Flights may include some elements of risk. We assume no liability for injuries.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed on the aircraft.
- All passengers must bring a valid photo ID in order to fly.
- Everything allowed on board the aircraft will be at the discretion of the pilot.
- FlyNYON reserves the right to refuse or remove a passenger if the passenger appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol to a degree that the passenger may endanger the passenger or another passenger or members of the flight.
SEATING AND AGE TERMS
- Seating in helicopters is based on weight and balance.
- Passengers over 310 lbs. inclusive of all gear are required to purchase a 2nd seat.
- Your parent or guardian must be present to sign a consent form if you are under 18 years old.
- For doors-on flights, children under the age of 2 years old may fly as a lap child. All children 2 years or older are required by the FAA to purchase a seat in order to fly.
- All flights have a maximum single passenger weight limit of 350 lbs. Passengers who exceed 350 lbs., inclusive of all gear, will be unable to fly per the manufacturer guidelines.
- All transactions will be conducted in United States currency.
- No flight will be confirmed until full payment is received.
- If we are unable to obtain authorization on the credit card you submitted, we will attempt to notify you at the email address you provided. If we are unable to make contact, your reservation will be cancelled.
- Passengers with open credit card disputes for the cost of their flight will not be allowed to fly.
- A 9.875% booking fee will be charged on all purchases.
- Reservations are mandatory for all flights. Call 1-855-696-6247, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on the web at www.flynyon.com.
- FlyNYON reserves the right to change the carrier or substitute aircraft if necessary, such as for operational or safety reasons. FlyNYON will provide notification in the event that there is a change in the operator.