1. Take flight on a Doors-off FlyNYON Helicopter Photo Experience
Take in the vibrant Central Park colors as the Fall Foliage sets in as the leaves turn bright red and orange!
2. Grab a Citi Bike and take on the West Side Highway bike path
There’s nothing quite like a taking a bike ride down the Westside Highway on a cool crisp Fall evening. Make sure to stick around for Sunset over the Hudson River.
3. Grab a cup of coffee from your favorite NYC Coffee Shop and take a walk in Central Park
Once you’ve captured the park from the air, make sure to get lost in it’s beauty on the ground. Check out everything from Columbus Circle, The Great Lawn to the Jaqueline Kennedy Onassis Resovoir.
4. Make your way up to the Empire State Bilding Observation Deck
The view isn’t as good as that from one our our doors-off helicopters, but climbing to the top of this NYC icon is a must-do.
5. Catch a show on Broadway then take a stroll through Times Square
As much as a tourist trap as it seems, it is something that every visitor must do. A walk through Times Square will make you feel like you are in the epicenter of the universe.