Whether you are a first-time flier or a frequent fan, we want to share our background and safety protocol that is always top-of-mind among the owners, partners, pilots and staff.
- FlyNYON was founded by aviation experts with a combined 100+ years of flight experience in the helicopter industry.
- FlyNYON is in compliance with all FAA Rules and Regulations.
- FlyNYON doors off flights operate under Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR) Part 91.
- Our cadre of experienced pilots and mechanics have an average of 10 years in the industry:
- Anthony Martinez (Chief Pilot): Over 8 years of experience including 3 years as flight instructor in New England, and 5 years in Southern Nevada; over 4200 hours of flight experience; 10 different types of aircraft.
- Chris Blanton (NYC Pilot): 20 years of commercial flying including ENG, EMS, fire support, VIP charter, yacht-based operations, flight instruction, off-shore, and photo/film work.
- Ramon Ortega III (Maintenance Manager): 20 years of experience in the aircraft maintenance field including phase inspections, general maintenance of aircraft, disassembling and assembling of engine modules, management of remote field bases and training of employees.
- Brian Rosenberg (Director of Operations): 23 years of experience with 7,000+ hours of helicopter time including cross country, night VFR, Mountain, Instrument and Twin Engine. Multiple FAA Certificates including Commercial Pilot, Certified Flight Instructor, Rotorcraft Instrument and FAA Second Class Medical.
Safety has always been our top priority and we have been recognized by the Eastern Region Helicopter Council (ERHC) through the prestigious 2017 Safety Award for our unwavering commitment to Ground and Flight Safety.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have and help you choose the flight experience that is best for you.